 Castle / 13030
    Re: A few questions... —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) I am not really that impressed with the yellow Tutor wall, so my pick is definitely the red one. Real pretty, and its great that it comes in the Guarded Inn. (...) I think my favorite set is the King's Mountain Fortress. A lovely little (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A few questions... —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Hmmm... I like it to. I can't really really set my sights on the yellow tudor walls... so these will have to do anyway. (...) Yeah, its a really nice set, judging by the instructions. A bit more interesting then the the king's castle, too. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)