 Castle / 12997
  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) <Snip> (...) I could be wrong, but it sounds a lot like it's either from "Lords of Magic" or "Lord of the Realms", both are computer games, both from the same company; Impressions. Looks pretty groovy none-the-less. :D -Evil Wayne ___...___ (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) There is a credit for it from "Lord of the Realms" at the end of the clip. Perhaps that is a recent change? Good stuff - can't wait for the movie! :-) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) owned by Sierra (at least that's whats on my CD Jewel case, I could be wrong). As for recognizing the tune, I don't know whether to be impressed or frightened... ;) I'll start with both and work from there. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thanks (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) Yup, recent change. Thanks, I'm glad you liked it, though I'm not sure if I like what I've started ;) I don't know if they'll be a movie, would you settle for the book? ;) Thanks for the feedback! --Anthony (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

Well, I have to confess that I used to work at Impressions (they're part of Sierra) and there used to be a cd of all the music floating around. I know I listened to it about two or three dozen times. But it was around the time of Lords of Magic, and (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)