 Castle / 12993
  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) WOW! Um... Er... WOW!!! Did I mention... WOW??? Not only does he blow me away with his phenomenal modeling skills, and excellent story writing (not to mention GROSS MISUSE OF MOST OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE), but our young Master Sava is NOW an (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing the Introduction!

(...) Yowsers! (...) Ooh, three exclamation points, thats one big 'wow' ;) (...) Yup, but thanks for the triple wow :) (...) Hey, my speak and spell has been on the fritz lately, what can I say? Thats why I have anal retentive commie good for (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)