 Castle / 12962
  Re: Is it worth it?

(...) I have to agree with Maggie-- this is a great source of: -cool torso's -1 of the only three *good* raised baseplate prints ever (IMHO) -great source of 1/4 octagonal brown castle wall corners (great for trees) -great for foliage * inverse (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is it worth it?

(...) I wished I had bought more of these when I realized I was paying more than $50 just for the "tree" parts. Those make the set worthwhile for town and train fans also. (...) Wow, $12 for a MMTL, that's an awesome deal. Frank (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)