 Castle / 12945 (+5)
  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

*sigh* I too appear to be in the single pitchfork club. I know I have had more in the past I feel someone should swap some with me for my even rarer brown goblets or brown flagpoles (antennas) I belive the official term is pitchfork envy :) -- James (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cinderlla's Castle Progress

Great work! your daughter must be very happy about this - playability guaranteed! thanks for sharing this. warm regards from switzerland thomas (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Brickshelf Pictures

Wow, I didn't notice anyone posting about this! (URL) a work of art! Very interesting use of some technic 'motor blocks' as decorations. Twan, if you're reading this group, please join us in the conversation! Tamy (23 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

(...) Sounds like a dream assignment! Too bad I live in Washington State. (23 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

(...) Hmmm, I've never heard of brown goblets or flagpoles. Where did you get them? Jeff (23 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact