 Castle / 12930 (+5)
  legends

Nope. Brad Justus said at BrickFest 2001 that by (...) What about us 'older' kids? Don Lugnet #1239 (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

Great that we'll be getting some new legends soon, and that LD are actually consulting us about which one to release as well! Thanks guys! I just voted for the Black Falcon's Fortress. It was an easy choice for me (especilly since I recently (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Greed?

(...) Greed? GREED?? G R E E D?!?!?! Whoa… maybe you look @ the hobby in a different manner that I. But ‘Greed’ isn’t a term I'd apply to my ‘yearning’ for a 375. ~Perhaps your word usage is flawed? I don’t see anything gluttonous, or insatiable (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

If you come over and sort out the 5 giant tubs of loose minifigs and accessories of the GMLTC, I'm sure we can arrange to have a few pitchforks fall into your pockets... Dan (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Cinderlla's Castle Progress

I added two more floors to the keep in my daughter's castle for her birthday last week. I took a couple of pictures with the lucky princess for scale purposes: (URL) still not finished, but you can see that progress is being made. Most of the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact