 Castle / 12922
    Re: Hello (and my two cents) —Leonard Hoffman
   a good assessment of the situation. personally im in the same boat as you.. while i may spend 200+ every now and then for legos, it is usually in ~$20 increments, so the BFF seems the best for the money! on a personal note: welcome! hopefully soon (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Hello (and my two cents) —John P. Henderson
   Hi Nathan! Let me second Lenny's welcome to you! There's a lot to be learned, a lot to be heard, and a lot to be said around these parts (and *about* these parts, given the subject <grin>). We look forward to hearing more from you and perhaps seeing (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)