 Castle / 12908
    Mookie the Villain! —Richard Marchetti
   O Villainy! To be stabbed thusly through the heart breaks the spirit of a mere frog -- doomed is he who has been forgotten, mislaid, cast aside, URL unbookmarked... ...but yes, it was I, the mad jester HOP-FROG who created the even more deranged (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Mookie the Villain! —Tamyra Teed
   Ya know Froggy legs :') If I'd had remembered who did them for me oh so long ago, I would have put you on the page. Especially if you read the first bit of text on the page, I said I didn't remember and the person should e-mail me and let me know! (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)