 Castle / 12860 (+5)
  Re: -CASTLE _4_ EVER-

(...) Yes sir. (...) Umm.... no, I don't think so. I'll explain further down. (...) Ok, first of all I don't like the Montey Python visor. You can disagree, you are entitled to your opinion, as am I. And I don't like it. I feel it's just too big. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -CASTLE _4_ EVER-

Has anyone from Lego said what the new helmet for 6075 would be? I've browsed through what Jake said but didn't see anything. The only attraction to the 6075 castle for me is the minifigs and gear. If they will not have the same helmets and other (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -CASTLE _4_ EVER-

(...) Read the description: (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -CASTLE _4_ EVER-

(...) just be the regular visored helmets that are used in castle nowadays. "If the Yellow Castle becomes a LEGO Legend and is reissued, the knights' helmet and visor would be a little different from the original, updated to be the SAME shapes as (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -CASTLE _4_ EVER-

Yes, I read it "If the Yellow Castle becomes a LEGO Legend and is reissued, the knights' helmet and visor would be a little different from the original, updated to be the same shapes as modern-day LEGO helmets." What I'm confused about is where is (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact