 Castle / 12835 (-5)
  Re: Falblade, a microfig scale port town

Hello! Hahaha! Great! I never saw such a big(?) scenery in microfig scale before. I like it a lot! Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony

(...) <snip description> (...) A beautiful creation. I particularly like the lamps you have outside. The willy-nilly way you built the grey walls is interesting too. I also dig the way the roof flars out at the bottom too. Great work. -Jason (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Falblade, a microfig scale port town

Hello! I feel odd posting in .castle! But here is something I made recently, I was encouraged to share the pics: (URL) you enjoy! Joel Kuester (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle) !

  Rodria Update

Hi Guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have updated my website. As always I'd like to hear what you think. Jay (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Battering Ram

Hello! Nice work! The ram looks useful and the warriors are well protected by its armour. Much better than my own attempt. Bye Jojo (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact