 Castle / 12808
  Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony

waaaaa, here I was hoping you'd find the way to use them :( it's been driving me nuts, it's perfect for a pipe, though no way to make it gripable :( Love the Inn, btw! you did a great job on the stone section, I need to get more of the light light (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony

Thanks Tamyra, I really wanted to use those levers. I almost used blue poster tack, but Incorprating other non lego items is a slippery slope, and I'm starting to become one of those miserable "purists"! :-) I decided not to use stairs since I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)