 Castle / 12806
  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! To be honest: I had no complete story in mind when I took the pictures. I just wanted to put them in a logical order. (...) Hehe! This blue 383-knight (sorry, i've to correct you in this point...) is one of my (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

(...) Of course, 383!! Or in the U.S., I think it was 6083. I am still getting used to describing lego according to set number. Anyway, I lost the red knight years and years ago, and haven't seen another one out there for less than an arm and a leg! (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.brickshops)