 Castle / 12787
    Re: Medieval life —Leah Cardaci
    I truly enjoyed your series. Very good job of showing an event through the figs point of view. What really caught my attention, however, was the wonderful detail that was put into your creations. :-) I was glad to see you also had some overview (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Medieval life —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! Indeed I love details. Sometimes I build big structures just to elaborate one little detail :-) (...) There are more pictures to come. Currently I'm working on the structure of my BrickShelf folder. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)