 Castle / 12750
    The end of the Kingdom of Ikros —Anthony Sava
   I've decided to end it all. It's too much work. No one reads stories anymore. No one cares about my hours in front of my machine for each one of the pictures I create. So I'm announcing that the Chronicles of Ikros is no more. If anyone wants to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The end of the Kingdom of Ikros —Tony Hafner
     (...) Yeah, whatever. It sucked anyway. And the ending is so obvious. I can't be the only one who figured out that Ethelred is really a woman and that Garalt and the red dragon have the hots for each other. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The end of the Kingdom of Ikros —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) anymore. (...) the funny thing about this is that I have been questioning my own story recently. Increasingly i've been having ideas for creations that would require destruction of most of my current world. this would mean essentially that the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The end of the Kingdom of Ikros —Josiah Nicely
     (...) Geezz!!! Don't scare us like !! I almost went nuts-- "don't read stories anymore"-- good lord, it's about all I do anymore. In the absence of space and time to tinker in my own stuff, the story tellers are about my only creative outlet. At (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The end of the Kingdom of Ikros —Brett Kingery
   :P The first thing I did when I read the topic was look to see if it was posted on April 1st :) Unfortunately, I was hoping to see a link to the next 6 chapters all done at the same time :) hehehehehe plucky - eagerly awaiting more! (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)