 Castle / 12749
    castle characters —Dave Hacker
   Hello I had some time the past weekend and wanted to test a set of new close-up lenses I bought. Of course lego figures would be a perfect subject. Here are a few of my favorite figures. Enjoy (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: castle characters —Nathan Todd
     (...) God Bless, Nathan (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: castle characters —Matt Brooks
   (...) Nice work Dave. A question.. How did you make Conner's Weapon? It looks like a halberd top, with a pick thrown in there also? Could elaborate on its construction? The rest of the figs look GREAT! Matt (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)