 Castle / 12743
Re: Chronicle of Calverack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 20:28:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
I know it's not good form to reply to myself, though the reason I'm posting this
for Anthony, is that he's home for the holidays and <gasp> only has dial up
available to him to right now.

Tamy

Mookie wrote:

Actually I talked to Anthony about this, and he hasn't even had the chance to
use his griffin on something, what makes you think he'd allow you to use it?
One would have enough common sense to think if someone built something they
would like to be the first to use it for something, wouldn't you think?

Tamy

daniel ravenda wrote:

Well Athony your griffin is in the story. I did ask but you never responde
to my post. I know your a nice guy so I just took it as a yes. If you dont
like it or dont want it in my story then I will call it all off.

These a edited pics so they look realy nice.

"C:\WINDOWS\Profiles\danny\My Documents\Chronicles Of Claverack.doc"
This link might work or maybe this one

C:\WINDOWS\Profiles\danny\My Documents

this is possible

If these links dont work then you dont get my story for a while.

http://myteam.com/mytp/documents/docsDetail.jsp?key=kissimmee+ll7971483&ktype=League&newsID=11685868&sidebar=League+Home&cindex=0

Heres a link. Anthony I can uderstand why you would want to use it first. I
olny wanted it in my story so I had a cool MOC like yours.

Atleast read it if you still dont want it in my story than I will think of
something else.

The pictures I did look real good and relistic.

Enjoy the first chapter