 Castle / 12736
Re: Chronicle of Calverack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 05:28:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
Well Athony your griffin is in the story. I did ask but you never responde
to my post. I know your a nice guy so I just took it as a yes. If you dont
like it or dont want it in my story then I will call it all off.

These a edited pics so they look realy nice.

"C:\WINDOWS\Profiles\danny\My Documents\Chronicles Of Claverack.doc"
This link might work or maybe this one

C:\WINDOWS\Profiles\danny\My Documents

this is possible

If these links dont work then you dont get my story for a while.

Daniel, those links you gave above are for your computer and your computer
only, bud.  That's the location of it on your machine.  You need to upload
something to the web for it to be seen.

-Chris