 Castle / 12739
  Re: Chronicle of Calverack

Actually I talked to Anthony about this, and he hasn't even had the chance to use his griffin on something, what makes you think he'd allow you to use it? One would have enough common sense to think if someone built something they would like to be (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chronicle of Calverack

I know it's not good form to reply to myself, though the reason I'm posting this for Anthony, is that he's home for the holidays and <gasp> only has dial up available to him to right now. Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chronicle of Calverack

(...) (URL) a link. Anthony I can uderstand why you would want to use it first. I olny wanted it in my story so I had a cool MOC like yours. Atleast read it if you still dont want it in my story than I will think of something else. The pictures I (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)