 Castle / 12697
Re: Monty Python Torso Pack and Site ReDesign
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:58:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
hehehehehehehe, I'm going to be sending him some, not the ones I currently have
up on my page though.  I did send a message to Kevin to see if he's ok with me
sending some of his designs in, or if he wanted to do it, or keep them on his
page to download.  Since I know he's working on putting them up there.

I created a few this morning since I woke up at 3am wide awake.. and there
wasn't much on TV...  So look for a new minifig pack when he's got time to put
them up :)

Tamy

Tamy's minifig pack is now on the customs page to look at and on the
downloads page to download. She gets the distinction of being the first to
send me custom designs, I hope she is not the last. Check it out at:
http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mcdonous

-Steve