 Castle / 12696
Re: {•ž•} Diggin' up old dead topics… {•ž•}
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:47:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
~What's going on with the Castle FAQ?
It's not done yet. Here's the work in progress:
http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/Castle/

Your minifigs are being carefully preserved in a cryogenic chamber deep
inside a abandoned mineshaft somewhere in Nevada. However, unconfirmed
reports suggest that a radiation leakage from nearby Area 51 has mutated the
heads to all look like Timmy and Dr. Cyber.

As you can see for yourself, many of the FAQ entries require additional
formatting and editing before it goes up for real. But I'm ready for
feedback now on the content. Let me know if a link doesn't work, or if a
attribution is incorrect, or if an entry is missing, misleading or just
plain wrong. Who knows, there may be one of Richard Noeckel's minifigs in it
for you.

Cary

Where’s Mr. Cary Clark?!?

And where are my three shiny minifigs…