 Castle / 12637
12636  |  12638
Subject:
Chapter Four has arrived!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 02:58:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey guys and gals,
After weeks of promising, here it is, the fourth chapter in the chronicles
of Velaria!
It's been added to my site:
http://velaria.8m.com/
under the Chronicles section, but if going there on your own is too much
work, here's a direct link:
http://velaria.8m.com/chapterfour.html

As always, I love to hear feedback, be it good or bad!
Later,
-Jay (the Rascal King)
http://velaria.8m.com/