 Castle / 12625
  Re: The Nameless and a new House

(...) Lenny, Awesome job. Well noted about the roofs. I am partial to tan plates (representing thatch) as opposed to black slopes as a medieval roof. Black LEGO bricks rub me the wrong way in general. It is hard to distinguish any detail - (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Nameless and a new House

(...) i think im going to use yellow bricks on my next project, a kinda bright thatch roof. in the ldraw version (to be posted soon) i did a brown slope roof. i used black roof because it is the only color that i had enough of to build the whole (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)