 Castle / 12614
Re: A very neat castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 19:42:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, William Archibald writes:
Emmanuel Aquin's castle:

William
The Castle Kid From Canada

     I too came across those pictures a while back.
From what I've been told he’s still workin’ on the behemoth project!
And is due to post the completed pictures once he’s acquired the few
remaining parts needed.          (can’t wait to see the finished results)

A  friendly Canadian LUGer gave me this great site.

It's Jude no doubt!
He’s a great guy involved in the LUG community near my area.

         ¤Sincerely,

                       --==RïçhårÐ==--