 Castle / 12583
    Re: Helms Deep —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Half a dozen Alan Lee books, but none with any depiction of Helm's Deep. Sigh. But then again, it becomes an excuse to expand my collection. :-) Generally, I like Lee's structures: they have a greater air of reality to them, and his limited (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Helms Deep —Jon Furman
   Totally agree with you on this one.... I think that I'll put up a shot of Gimli Blocking up that Culvert! Hildebrandts more "Fairy Tale" Style does lend a lot of Whimsy that I appreciate. Jon (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)