 Castle / 12580 (-5)
  Re: Helms Deep

(...) though no specific illustration springs to mind. I recall a sally port somewhere off to the side of the Horburg's main gate near the cliff wall that Eomer and Aragorn used to blindside the ram pounding in the gate. Anyway, a great depiction of (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helms Deep

Thak you George, it's always nice to recieve positive feedback! Jon (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helms Deep

Thanks Richard! I appreciate your compliments. The only thing I do for pictures lighting wise is try to flood the area with a 100 watt incandescent (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helms Deep

Thank you Magnus, The interiors are unfurnished because I couldn't really do anything really creative with such small rooms. I generally furnish, but in this case I didn't. I appreciate your feedback, thanks! Jon PS Just start reading after the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helms Deep

(...) Thanks, George (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact