 Castle / 12505
    Re: Enter the Griffon —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) wow!!! Anthony...that is a vicious looking Griffon... I love the way you used the "town" helicopter propellor blades... :) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Enter the Griffon —Anthony Sava
   (...) Thanks much. I got the idea for using the propellor blades, or pod racer fins as I'm want to call them, from my dragons. I would have used them for feathers on them had they been bigger (the fins not the dragons ;) --Anthony (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)