 Castle / 12495 (+5)
  Re: A pic edit for Danny Ravenda

(...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Two New Castle MOC's

Hi All, I am new to the group, but I have been browsing for awhile. I had Adam Murtha post the link to my Bull's Castle and my Character galleries on Brickshelf. Now that I can post I thought I would pass on Two New MOC's. I have redisigned and made (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A pic edit for Danny Ravenda

(...) Danny, Use it! Please! I'm glad you liked it enough to consider it, dude! hehehe I'm the one who should asked permission before. lol. -Jay (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  MOC: Do you dare to enter the Burning Hell?

Heh, Well that subject line is a bit too ostentatious, but I hope you enjoy your little descent into the realm of madness: (URL) and LMKWYT! David Simmons Lugnet #112 (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Do you dare to enter the Burning Hell?

(...) Very nice! I would like to see you add a few more baseplates to it and give us a more in-depth view of Hades ... Yes, the horns do the trick for me :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact