 Castle / 12480 (+5)
  Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity!

Hey guys and gals! Well, after alot of computer-related troubles, I present to thee the third chapter of the Chronicles of Velaria. It, along with the first two chapters, can be found under the "Chronicles" section on my website: (URL) it out! As (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle world administration

(...) Becoming a castle administrator is probably going to take awhile. Seeming from what I saw when the Lugnet Admin established curatorship within each category, you might want to extend your campaign beyond castle, and towards lugnet.general, if (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I am writeing TLC a letter

(...) Sounds like a plan Danny.. the more we all express what we want... maybe we will get heard.... by the way, my name is Kevin Hall ..: ) Kev... : ) www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia andrastavia@ozbrick.com (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

Hi Hendo! First off, if you want a comprehensive link list, the best by far you'll get is Frank Filz's listing: (URL) it does not end at worlds, it has every single creation posted to LUGNET since it's beginning. I'm not sure when it was last (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity!

(...) I haven't seen the rest of your story before. I read it all today and it's good! Your pictures are well-edited and very sharp. Your story's engaging and cliff-hanging... lots of suspense. Once I started I had to read all I could see. I would (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact