 Castle / 12440 (-5)
  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Thanks much Sir! You've consistently been one of my greatest supporters in .castle, and for that I tip my hat to you. I hope that you are not dissapointed as the story comes to an end, other than perhaps, as Mookie says, the story itself has (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Thanks much! I cannot say for sure, but early estimates say that the next two chapters will be released in two or three weeks. Only 15 more chapters left... --Anthony (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) flattered Sir. I don't share your sentiments, I'm afraid, but I thank you none-the-less. Someday I hope to deserve those comments as I approach the finale of my little story. --Anthony (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Glad you noticed!

The story you have asked for details on is a chronological telling of the worlds of Legoland since the introduction of the minifig. I have touched on many different themes here, though I have strayed from the town theme, which I will likely get at (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site is up

what an incredibly detailed site you have.. a chronology, bios, story.. i haven't even done anything but looked over it shortly to know you've got a lot of info packed into this thing. i look forward to seeing you expand it! as well as some more (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact