 Castle / 12435 (+5)
  My site is up

Hi all, My castle site is finally up! Some of the sections are less finished than others (the Structures page only contains one structure, for instance), but there's still a lot to look at. Any comments, questions and/or criticisms would be (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site is up

what an incredibly detailed site you have.. a chronology, bios, story.. i haven't even done anything but looked over it shortly to know you've got a lot of info packed into this thing. i look forward to seeing you expand it! as well as some more (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Glad you noticed!

The story you have asked for details on is a chronological telling of the worlds of Legoland since the introduction of the minifig. I have touched on many different themes here, though I have strayed from the town theme, which I will likely get at (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) flattered Sir. I don't share your sentiments, I'm afraid, but I thank you none-the-less. Someday I hope to deserve those comments as I approach the finale of my little story. --Anthony (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Thanks much! I cannot say for sure, but early estimates say that the next two chapters will be released in two or three weeks. Only 15 more chapters left... --Anthony (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact