 Castle / 12410 (+10)
  Reply to Two Messages

Reply #1: I have seen TJ's announcement regarding the meeting date (March 9), and I shall update the AFOLA website at once!! See it at: (URL) #2: (...) Hoopla! Hoopla! 'Bout time... ;-] Pat Hough (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Gigantic update on A Knight to Remember

Have covered a lot of missing details, and added onto the history of Legoland in a very big way. (URL) updated for MS word, and SunStar Office, which I must say I hate with a passion. Still working on illustrating this. The history is almost up to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: People of Tarhardis

Hi Kevin, Welcome! Nice meeting you! I like how you match names with descriptions, I try to do that too. Where did you get your knowledge on names - was it some site, a book, or just grab-bag info that you happened to know? I'd love to hear more (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Giving TLC a run for their money

(...) I agree that those are cool, but I would prefer if you didn't post market posts in theme groups such as castle (even if the shop is not your own; I'm not sure whether it is or not). Although your post is not, I repeat, is *not* against (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Giving TLC a run for their money

(...) Woops! Sorry Shir. -Jay (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Sorry Dan but i totally disagree with you here. A shot to the eye of a huge dragon that has beaten its three dragon siblings as well as being invulnerable and immortal is not something just any ordinary joe can do. What i see Anthony setting (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lotr Update #5

You (your stuff / ideas) 're GREAT !!! -- Enjoy ! Dejan & Nives Lugnet #595 Bricklink: (URL) Hietbrink <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:Gr0s8q.155@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: People of Tarhardis

(...) The names and their definitions came from a book of names that my mom has. a few people who I didn't say befor are Dremtrin, Luke, and Elisha (Eleesha) Groups of people Royal Knights-Knights of the lion crest, ruler-King Leonard (Bold lion) (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  New Moc...I just couldn't help myself

I've been holding this one back until I got a better camera, and now that I do... I present Grand Gallstorm City, rebuilt and better than ever! (URL) are just preview shots. Better and more detailed photos will be uploaded within the next few days, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Places and Items of Tarhardis

The Royal Knights Castel -- Home of the Royal family Gershem -- (exile) A desert baren wast land used for o place of exile. 'size 100,000 sq. miles population about 350 and one building named K'zashion' the only known way to get there is by a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact