 Castle / 12405
  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Anthony, Formethean is just too damn cool! And what a gentleman! lol. The chapter is spell-binding; from the moment I heard his snore, to when I saw him stretching outside the cave. You are one of the best, if not THE GREATEST, storytellers of (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) flattered Sir. I don't share your sentiments, I'm afraid, but I thank you none-the-less. Someday I hope to deserve those comments as I approach the finale of my little story. --Anthony (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)