 Castle / 12402
  Giving TLC a run for their money

Hey castle heads! Was just at BrickLink.com to see if my fav. custom minifig shop was updated, and sure enough it is! Just look at those Elf minifigs! The Dwarves and Orcs look like they just stepped out of the Lord of the Rings! And check out that (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Giving TLC a run for their money

(...) vote in favor of TLC is that not everyone is willing to pay near $20 (US) for a single mini-figure. To buy enough to have a decent faction, a buyer would need to spend over $100. I do like to buy the custom figs, but not at those prices. If I (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Giving TLC a run for their money

(...) I agree that those are cool, but I would prefer if you didn't post market posts in theme groups such as castle (even if the shop is not your own; I'm not sure whether it is or not). Although your post is not, I repeat, is *not* against (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Giving TLC a run for their money

(...) Woops! Sorry Shir. -Jay (22 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)