 Castle / 12382
  Re: First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule!

(...) It was just to cool. There were some mistakes while recreating the charects. Little things like a wrong shield a wrong weapon. The next chapter must be within the next 2 days maybe 3. I can't wait. I thought that you would do all 6 chapters at (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule!

(...) Thanks much. Yeah, well, you can't blame someone who hasn't actually seen your characters first hand. I may know my characters really well, but very few other people do. Besides, the story was written from the perspective of those who were (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)