 Castle / 12377
  knights kingdom

hey everyone this first post here so dont bash me too much. well today i got the last set to complete my knights kingdom. i just love playing brickwars with the bulls on one side and the knights on the other side. im wondering what do u guys think (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights kingdom

(...) Knights knigdom is actually an interesting expansion to the original royal knights. If you get a bunch of Royal Knights models, you could probably have a three way war. Knights v. Bulls v. Archers. (or maybe a four war war, depending on how (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights kingdom

(...) i give the castle to the knights and the seige machines to the bulls so its about an equal battle. some times i have some of my old minifigs take up arms and fight them both so its a three way battle sometimes. and for brikwars just go to (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: knights kingdom

(...) Hmmm...interesting. I checked out Brikwars.com, and it looks awesome enough. However, I couldn't find anything much to correspond to a castle war, most of it seems to revolve around modern and futuristic battles. Although I have a bunch of (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)