 Castle / 12370 (+5)
  Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

In lugnet.castle, Andy Lynch writes: SNIP (...) While I'll agree with that, but some of the other torsos I like. For example Hermione... or however you spell the blasted thing, from Diagon Alley is wearing a blue turtle neck sweater, or at least (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new Moc

Daniel, I think that this is a good start to an air ship. but it needs some more work. most air ships have large wings or a baloon or magic levatating crystals or something to keep it afloat. check out some other creations on brickshelf to get some (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new Moc

(...) As many have said to take the catipult of so have you. I trimmed it down and mad my own catipult. Maybe crystals could run the ship. Anthony's Idea with the stone was good. I am trying to do some interior detail like wilsons ships. He is the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

(...) Well Andy the robes for the professers can be kings robes. The school uniform is nice I used one on catrina my minifig. (...) Hold the phone. Now Mom always tells me we all have our opinions , but the best set is clearl Hagrids Hut. You get (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle wars: teach us, quick!

Good thread. History, Lego, and war. :) Thanks, Magnus, for the advice about starting with a smaller number of troops. I've mentioned designing a new Castle display throughout the year, and had considered planning a possible wargame using whatever (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.pt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact