 Castle / 12365 (+5)
  Re: The wonderful Blacksmith Shop: Open Letter to Dan

I got mine yesterday, knew I was going to be very happy, right from seeing the beautiful box art (was expecting the half-disappointing black & white/gray "legends" style). Enjoyed putting it together - but the real seal of approval came from my 4 (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.trains)

  Re: A half-timbered medieval house

Simply lovely. I like to second someone's request for the LDRAW files. Especially of all the buildings in your 'village' line (my personal favorite is the Hart Theatre). (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

(...) Alright I am tired of hearing you guys moan about Harry potter. About a year or 2 ago a read on the lego sit that they are comeing out with a harry potter line. I also read they are olny makeing movies for the first 2 books. I was a bit sad (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

Danny, you make some very good points. (...) I also have my doubts about just how well 7 whole HP movies can do. If the movies start to lose the public's interest, the lego HP line will likewise stop selling well. I don't think we will be seeing HP (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

Daniel, ----- Original Message ----- From: "daniel ravenda" <vendezzz@aol.com> (...) quantity), (...) Nearly Headless (...) characters (...) <snip> Hmmm. I don't think either Bruce or myself were moaning about Harry Potter sets. I actually like them (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact