 Castle / 12343
    Re: As I promised, the second illustrated chapter —Anthony Sava
   (...) Wonderful! That first picture of chapter 2.... NICE shot. You have certainly turned your story into an epic, and in only two chapters. The writing of your story is superb, and frankly I'm rather jealous. Keep up the good work! --Anthony (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: As I promised, the second illustrated chapter —Jason Cicchini
   (...) Thanx man! Such kind words! hehehe. I don't know how I'll ever live up to that review! -Jay (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)