 Castle / 12330
    Re: Shield Stickers straight from Ikros —Magnus Lauglo
   Great designs, Steve and Anthony. Anthony, I especially like the moose/elk design and the black bird on the red field. Some of the others do look more authentic, but those look more like something lego might put out, if that makes any sense. Steve, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Shield Stickers straight from Ikros —Steven McDonough
   snip (...) Yep, thats Brave Sir Robin. I am working on some of the other character's emblems. From the first time I saw the LEGO gold crown I thought it looked like Arthur's in Holy Grail. But LEGO themselves made a short scene from the movie. I (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)