 Castle / 12330 (+5)
  Re: Shield Stickers straight from Ikros

Great designs, Steve and Anthony. Anthony, I especially like the moose/elk design and the black bird on the red field. Some of the others do look more authentic, but those look more like something lego might put out, if that makes any sense. Steve, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Illustrated First Chapter and a Brand Spankin' new Site!

Jason, As I said when you previously posted the story, I really like the whole creation feel of it ((URL) And the pictures you've added really enhance the story. The pictures and story really give the feel of a pantheon of gods that rule your world. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: medieval villages

So true that most buildings depended on the resources/supplies in the area. Strange how that applies to us LEGO-builders as well. "Darn it! I ran out of 2x2 gray bricks!" *gets out the 2x2 gray corner bricks and 1x1 gray bricks* Thanks for the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Illustrated First Chapter and a Brand Spankin' new Site!

(...) It's really rather hard to try and explain how a whole world and it's beliefs come about, and I didn't realize this til I started writing the first chapter. Suddenly everything down to the last minute detail must have been explained, and it (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sticker printer

(...) Yes, currently adding new torsos is as easy as adding new image files to a directory. If the files are the proper size then they will work in the printer. It scans the folder for .jpg files and fills a dynamic array of filenames. Currently (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact