 Castle / 12300
12299  |  12301
Subject:
New Lego Story in the works, check it out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 03:30:49 GMT

Hello, castle fans!

After some discretion and countless work, I have finally
came up with my Lego storyline, which will be castle themed.
The story, called "The Draken Chronicles",
which takes place in the near future, kicks off in a
post modern science-fiction setting, and quickly develops into a
lord of the rings meets harry potter sort of story.
(i.e lots of sorcery, swordplay, etc.)

In the story, each character has their own unique personality,
(for example, Dash is the rational one, whereas Scorpio is
impulsive and impatient.) I also addded in depth explanations
into the story, listed on website, if you have any questions.
No pictures are up yet, but I hope to get them loaded soon.
Part of chapter one is listed, and once I get my website up,
I'll add some updates.

Check it out!

Read the Draken chronicles at:
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/~1112/
email- Pyrokid17@hotmail.com

Any questions, comments, suggestions? Please email me
about this.
Thanks for your time.
<<_Matt Hein_>>