 Castle / 12288
    House of Ainot, and House of Sun —Leonard Hoffman
   For Valentine's Day my sweetie gave me a digital camera, and I immeadiately broke out several MOC's that had been awaiting some spare film. So here they are! The House of Ainot, home to Jeno of Ainot. Jeno of Ainot is a respected and famous Caeric (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !!