 Castle / 12285
  Re: Won't you give me one more try?

(...) Your entry design is truly inspiring!!! I love how you’ve diverted pressure from the main-gate by using an internal barbican. Not only does it look absolutely wonderful, but it’s completely functional as well. I'd love to see more (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Won't you give me one more try?

(...) Thanks for noticing Richard! Since you requested it, I went ahead and uploaded some of the pics I had left out before of the castle. Sadly, I never did get an overhead shot. Maybe in the future. Felix (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)