 Castle / 12285 (+5)
  Re: Won't you give me one more try?

(...) Your entry design is truly inspiring!!! I love how you’ve diverted pressure from the main-gate by using an internal barbican. Not only does it look absolutely wonderful, but it’s completely functional as well. I'd love to see more (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Won't you give me one more try?

Library looks really neat. It's that nice'n'comfortable rustic feel. Good effort!!! Darth Joules (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Won't you give me one more try?

Love the canopied bed - nice and cozy in those drafty, cold castles! :) Tanya (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  House of Ainot, and House of Sun

For Valentine's Day my sweetie gave me a digital camera, and I immeadiately broke out several MOC's that had been awaiting some spare film. So here they are! The House of Ainot, home to Jeno of Ainot. Jeno of Ainot is a respected and famous Caeric (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !!

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) new pics on it, and Galidor still looks to be firmly in "sucks" territory. best LFB (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2002)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact