 Castle / 12270 (+5)
  Re: need help with lego direction!

(...) Well, you have options: Fill out the surveys on the feedback sections of www.lego.com, spend tons of money on online auctions for the older style sets you prefer, buy related items in marketplaces like www.bricklink.com, and talk about it here (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  TKOI Create a Creature Contest

Hear ye! Hear ye! It seems to me that there are not enough good lego animals and creatures out there. This post is to announce the first ever... possibly annual Kingdom of Ikros Create-a-Creature Contest. It's pretty self explanitory, but I'll (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Castle of Tolidar

"Elin Övernäs" <b8eliove@ulmo.stud.slu.se> wrote in message news:GrFL1C.Ip@lugnet.com... (...) have (...) pieces. (...) a (...) Don't take it apart! First you need to scroll down to the minifig string and let one of the people with the 1000+ minifig (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Lego Creator: Knight's Kingdom Question

Well, there's not a group for Lego Creator: Knight's Kingdom in the LEGO Media section of LUGNET (just as well, as the sub-groups under LEGO Media are hardly ever posted to), and since this is a Castle theme group...I decided to put my message here. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  New MOR (My Own Reworking©)

Small update to my site. Havent touched it in ages so I put some pictures of a reworked 6061 I made the other week. Its about the only thing Ive built recently I havent trashed in frustration. There have been so many MOCs recently of such high (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact