 Castle / 12265 (+5)
  Re: need help with lego direction!

(...) If it is made by LEGO does that not make it a LEGO set? It's just not one necessarily one you would buy. (...) If LEGO wants to go into other types of toys then fine. I do not see too many complaints that they are trying to enter the videogame (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: need help with lego direction!

(...) Belville is entirely Lego System. Great for parts, too. Besides, Belville is an *old* line; been around almost a decade. (...) As long as I still get my offerings from Lego Direct, and Star Wars ad Harry Potter quality sets, I don't care what (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Better Pics of the Hidden Fortress, I promise

Hey guys and gals, I was looking at the pics i posted earlier, and I realized how crappy they are. So, I went out and paid $200 for a brand new digital camera. What followed was a whirlwind of picture taking. So, first I present to you newer and (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: need help with lego direction!

(...) Don't forget about the S@H and their reissues of old sets like the Guarded Inn. And selling MOC's like Blacksmith Shop and bulk bricks and statues like Sopwith Camel and... and... :) Although I see your point I'm not focusing on the IMHO bad (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Absolutely awesome LOTR

I know many of you have seen these pics already, but I just discovered them. The guy who made the LOTR in Lego is doing a beatiful job lately. The first pic on this page... (URL) so good I just made it my new wallpaper. This guy can come work with (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact