 Castle / 12255
  New old MOC - Guarded Bridge

I haven't posted here either for a long time or ever (it's terrible getting old early!) I came across an old MOC I built about ten years ago or so in a box and I thought I'd take some pictures of it. I haven't done anything in Castle for quite a (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New old MOC - Guarded Bridge

(...) Is this it? (just cuz it looked like you forgot to mention the link :) (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)