 Castle / 12253
    Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs! —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! (...) What do you count as a substantial army? I've got about 20 of them that I count as the "faction" + 12 still sealed in their boxes. There are also some torsos that aren't assambled to any figure. (URL) know a guy in Germany who owns (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs! —Magnus Lauglo
   (...) I dunno, real medieval armies were usually counted by the thousand or even hundred, as opposed to the ten/hundred thousand of ancient times. Of course medieval armies were made up of lots of different factions, the soldiers of various lords (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)