 Castle / 12228
  Vieille Garde

Hi all, After Caèr Lwyrin, here is Vieille Garde : (URL) a castle I made the last week 'cause there wasn't anything on TV ;-) I hope I can put my website online this month. You'll find in the history of my world and of these castles. May the Lego be (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Vieille Garde

(...) Great MOC! I really like your building style, both Vieille Garde and Caèr Lwyrin have a realistic feeling to them. Less TV and more lego for you! :) /Elin (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Vieille Garde

Wahouu ! I didn't know Tolidar and I'm impressed ! Congratulations ! I've some work to equal your skill in building castles. Denix (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Vieille Garde

im so jealous (the time and bricks to build that in a WEEK!).. but seriously, very good design and execution. very realistic and detailed. -lenny (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)