 Castle / 12179
  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) While known to purchase in excess myself I believe that the criteria above cry out for an intervention. Is there a 12 step program for Lego addiction? ;) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) If there is: keep it a secret. You see, I don't suffer from a Lego Addiction, I enjoy every minute of it! But seriously, seeing all these numbers puts me way back into the shadows. I have only like 100 castle minifigs in total. That includes (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)